Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just call me...

When you were a child you always had a favorite name or a name you insisted on being called for a period of time, here were ours:

Katie Shawna (Not Laura/Lisa- whatevs I talked to Mom)

Liz Phoebe (thinks a Prairie-ish character in a book)

Rachel Anne (after Anne Shirley...duh!)

Elizabeth Andrea (because it was the most beautiful name in the world)

Tiffany Natasha (not so much a childhood made-up name but an adult one)

Lisa Dorothy (obvi because of Wizard of Oz)

Jamie"J" (just something shorter because Jamie is SO long)

Kathy Sabrina (also because it was so beautiful)

Amanda Courtney (or maybe Megan)

Molly Linda (too embarrassing to even say)

Norah Sam (because of Who's the Boss?)

What was yours? Wait...does anyone read this blog besides the BC members and Helen Halpin? Probably not.

3 comments:

  1. A little comment about "Dorothy" - that happens to be my grandma's name. When I was going through that phase my grandma was super flattered because she thought it was in her honor. My mom had to tell her that at 3 or 4, I probably did not even know her first name. Sorry Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin Hanna reads it too! Don't have too many friends over here in Deutschland and I have to live vicariously through all of you. ~ Laura(Erin) Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha...thanks Erin...I mean Laura!

    ReplyDelete