Friday, October 16, 2009

Is anyone reading?

Seriously is anyone even reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? I am getting a bad feeling about this month. Am I the only one (slowly) reading this one? At least we all know how to do one thing.........

When asked if they are reading the book...

Lisa says "Uh, no - I haven't read anything!"

Rachel says "Yes! Once you get past 100 it's much easier to read! And don't dwell on all the weird names and places...the main characters become obvious later."

Liz says "No comment"

What is your answer to this question?

3 comments:

  1. Think I'm going to finish this one this week...anyone want to borrow it when I'm done and try to read it for BC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant get through the first 5 pages ... sorry. Looks like this one will be a quick discussion, followed by our favorite activity, drinking. - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dozen or so pages are really difficult to get thorugh. I kind of skimmed :) It's too many Nordic names and places that really don't matter but totally worth getting through the book is good!

    Everyone come even if you didn't read though!!!

    ReplyDelete